The Design and Implementation of Display System for Campus Internet Student Behavior
The campus online behavior analysis needs to graphically display the distribution of the network traffic and the students’ application status in the campus network at present or in a period of time. After capturing and analyzing the campus network traffic data, statistics and analysis are performed on the acquired data. Based on the result, a visual display can be obtained. It helps the network administrator understand whether the use of campus network traffic is reasonable and can facilitate student management personnel to understand whether the students’ Internet behavior is healthy. In this paper, the B/S framework is used to capture and analyze the data obtained by the campus network using Web pages.
KeywordsInternet behavior Web traffic Graphical
This work was supported by CERNET Innovation Project (NGII20160604), Tendering Project of the key disciplines of the Xinjiang Normal University under Grant 17SDKD1201 and NSFC (61771089).
- 1.Zuhui H, Shi Y. Research on college students’ online behavior analysis and data mining. Chin Distance Educ. 2017;02:26–32.Google Scholar
- 2.Bo L. Current status of college students online and countermeasures. Chin Foreign Entrepreneurs. 2014;15:152–3.Google Scholar
- 3.Lili Y, Mei N, Tingting Y. Personalized network teaching resource system. Comput Syst. 2012;21(06):174–7.Google Scholar
- 4.Wei H, Wanjun L. Application of JFreeChart in java web project. Sci Technol Eng. 2008;10:2699–701.Google Scholar
- 5.Ruifa Y, et al. Drawing web statistics chart based on JFreeChart the design and implementation of. Netw Secur Technol Appl. 2010;12:64–6.Google Scholar
- 6.Hongbo Wu. Web data diagram based on JFreeChart technology performance. Electron Sci Technol. 2010;23(01):97–9.Google Scholar