Research on Sound Source Localization Algorithm of Spatial Distributed Microphone Array Based on PHAT Model
With the development of artificial intelligence voice technology, array signal processing technology has been widely used in intelligent human–computer interaction. In this field, the sound source localization technology of the microphone array system is also one of the key technologies in the composition of intelligent systems, and it is also a research hotspot technology, which is of great significance for improving human–computer interaction ability. In this paper, the microphone array technology is used to demonstrate and improve the sound source localization of indoor speech signals. A spatial distributed microphone array localization algorithm is proposed to improve the accuracy of the indoor voice source signal localization in the presence of indoor noise and reverberation.
KeywordsSpatial distributed microphone array Sound source localization Room impulse response Phase transformation weighted generalized cross-correlation algorithm
This paper is supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China 61501176 and Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang province F2018025.
- 3.Minotto VP, Jung CR, Lee B. Simultaneous-speaker activity detection and localization using mid-fusion of SVM and HMMs. IEEE Trans Multimed. 2014;16(4):1032–44.Google Scholar
- 4.Yong-guang C, Xiu-he L. Indoor positioning technology based on signal strength. Electron. J. 2010;7(9):1457–8.Google Scholar
- 5.Zuo-liang Y. Experimental research on MUSIC sound source location based on microphone array. Ha er bin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2011.Google Scholar
- 6.Huan Y, Meng-rao Z, Xiao-qiang Z. Microphone array consistency analysis based on time delay estimation. Fudan J (Nat Sci Ed.), 2017;56(02):175–81.Google Scholar
- 7.Yi-bo Z, Wei J, Li-fu W. Speech signal endpoint detection method based on microphone array adaptive nonlinear filtering. Sci Bull. 2017;33(04):199–203.Google Scholar