Research on Rolling Bearing On-Line Fault Diagnosis Based on Multi-dimensional Feature Extraction
In the paper, a novel rolling bearing fault diagnostic method was proposed to fulfill the requirements for effective assessment of different fault types and severities with real-time computational performance. Firstly, multi-dimensional feature extraction is discussed. And secondly, a gray relation algorithm was used to acquire basic belief assignments. Finally, the basic belief assignments were fused through Yager algorithm. The related experimental study has illustrated the proposed method can effectively and efficiently recognize various fault types and severities.
KeywordsRolling element bearing Pattern recognition Gray relation algorithm Yager algorithm
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61771154) and funding of State Key Laboratory of CEMEE (CEMEE2018K0104A).
Meantime, all the authors declare that there is no conflict of interests regarding the publication of this article.
We gratefully thank of very useful discussions of reviewers.
- 1.Hecke BV, Qu Y, He D. Bearing fault diagnosis based on a new acoustic emission sensor technique. J Risk Reliab. 2015;229(2):105–18.Google Scholar
- 3.Xu J, Tong S, Cong F, Zhang Y. The application of time-frequency reconstruction and correlation matching for rolling bearing fault diagnosis. ARCHIVE Proc Inst Mech Eng Part C J Mech Eng Sci 1989–1996, vols. 203–210. 2015;229(17):3291.Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang DD. Bearing fault diagnosis based on the dimension–temporal information. ARCHIVE Proc Inst Mech Eng Part J. J Eng Tribol 1994–1996, vols. 208–210. 2011;225(8):806–13.Google Scholar
- 11.Li J. A new robust signal recognition approach based on holder cloud features under varying SNR environment. KSII Trans Internet Inf Syst. 2015;9(12):4934–49.Google Scholar
- 12.Li J. A novel recognition algorithm based on holder coefficient theory and interval gray relation classifier. KSII Trans Internet Inf Syst. 2015;9(11):4573–84.Google Scholar
- 13.The Case Western Reserve University Bearing Data Center, http://csegroups.case.edu/bearingdatacenter/pages/download-data-file. Accessed 11 Oct 2015.
- 14.Li J, Cao Y, Ying Y, Li S. A rolling element bearing fault diagnosis approach based on multifractal theory and gray relation theory. PLoS ONE. 2016;11(12):1–16.Google Scholar