Military administration is the concept corresponding to the administration of the state administrative organs in the sense of administrative law. Generally speaking, administration has national attributes, which is the conduct of the state administrative organs using their power to control the society, execute the law and carry out management. The military administration refers to the organization, management and coordination activities carried out by the military organs with military administrative power in accordance with the laws. It is an important component of the state administration.
- Ke Y (1990) Military administrative litigation research summary. In: Legal studies, 5th issueGoogle Scholar
- Mo Y, Qian S, Chen H (1990) Outline of military law. Chinese People’s Public Security University Press, p 84Google Scholar
- Tu M (1992) Course on the science of military law. Law Press, p 107Google Scholar
- Xia Y, Wang B (1990) Science of military law. Yellow River Press, p 263Google Scholar
- Zhang J (2003) Review and thoughts on the study on the science of military law in China. Law Press, p 58Google Scholar
- Zhang S (2003) Study on military law. The Military Science Press, p 164Google Scholar