Speech Processing and Recognition System
Part of the SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology book series (BRIEFSAPPLSCIENCES)
In the initial decade of the twentieth century, scientists in the Bell System realized that the idea of universal services like telephony services is becoming feasible due to large-scale technological revolution .
- 2.Retrieved July 08, 2018, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/speech-processing.
- 3.Dey, N., & Ashour, A. S. (2018). Challenges and future perspectives in speech-sources direction of arrival estimation and localization. In Direction of arrival estimation and localization of multi-speech sources (pp. 49–52). Cham: Springer.Google Scholar
- 4.Dey, N., & Ashour, A. S. (2018). Direction of arrival estimation and localization of multi-speech sources. Springer International Publishing.Google Scholar
- 5.Dey, N., & Ashour, A. S. (2018). Applied examples and applications of localization and tracking problem of multiple speech sources. In Direction of arrival estimation and localization of multi-speech sources (pp. 35–48). Cham: Springer.Google Scholar
- 6.Dey, N., & Ashour, A. S. (2018). Microphone array principles. In Direction of arrival estimation and localization of multi-speech sources (pp. 5–22). Cham: Springer.Google Scholar
- 8.Mahendru, H. C. (2014). Quick review of human speech production mechanism. International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, 9(10), 48–54.Google Scholar
- 9.Shirodkar, N. S. (2016). Konkani Speech to Text Recognition using Hidden MARKOV Model Toolit (Masters dissertation). Retrieved July 08, 2018, from https://www.kom.aau.dk/group/04gr742/pdf/speech_production.pdf.
- 10.Retrieved July 08, 2018, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjzm7S__kBU.
- 11.Sood, S., & Krishnamurthy, A. (2004, October). A robust on-the-fly pitch (OTFP) estimation algorithm. In Proceedings of the 12th Annual ACM International Conference on Multimedia (pp. 280–283). ACM.Google Scholar
- 13.Chowdhury, S., Datta, A. K., & Chaudhuri, B. B. (2000). Pitch detection algorithm using state phase analysis. J Acoust Soc India, 28(1–4), 247–250.Google Scholar
- 14.Yu, Y. (2012, March). Research on speech recognition technology and its application. In 2012 International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (ICCSEE), (Vol. 1, pp. 306–309). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 15.Retrieved July 20, 2018, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q67z7PTGRi8&t=4294s.
- 16.Dey, N., Ashour, A. S., Mohamed, W. S., & Nguyen, N. G. (2019). Acoustic wave technology. In Acoustic sensors for biomedical applications (pp. 21–31). Cham: Springer.Google Scholar
- 17.Dey, N., Ashour, A. S., Mohamed, W. S., & Nguyen, N. G. (2019). Acoustic sensors in biomedical applications. In Acoustic sensors for biomedical applications (pp. 43–47). Cham: Springer.Google Scholar
- 18.Khiatani, D., & Ghose, U. (2017, October). Weather forecasting using hidden Markov model. In 2017 International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies for Smart Nation (IC3TSN), (pp. 220–225). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 20.Retrieved July 20, 2018, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNloj1Qtf0Y&t=1500s.
- 23.Hore, S., Bhattacharya, T., Dey, N., Hassanien, A. E., Banerjee, A., & Chaudhuri, S. B. (2016). A real time dactylology based feature extraction for selective image encryption and artificial neural network. In Image feature detectors and descriptors (pp. 203–226). Cham: Springer.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 24.Samanta, S., Kundu, D., Chakraborty, S., Dey, N., Gaber, T., Hassanien, A. E., & Kim, T. H. (2015, September). Wooden Surface classification based on Haralick and the Neural Networks. In 2015 Fourth International Conference on Information Science and Industrial Applications (ISI), (pp. 33–39). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 25.Kotyk, T., Ashour, A. S., Chakraborty, S., Dey, N., & Balas, V. E. (2015). Apoptosis analysis in classification paradigm: a neural network based approach. In Healthy World Conference (pp. 17–22).Google Scholar
- 26.Agrawal, S., Singh, B., Kumar, R., & Dey, N. (2019). Machine learning for medical diagnosis: A neural network classifier optimized via the directed bee colony optimization algorithm. In U-Healthcare monitoring systems (pp. 197–215). Academic Press.Google Scholar
- 27.Wang, Y., Chen, Y., Yang, N., Zheng, L., Dey, N., Ashour, A. S., … & Shi, F. (2018). Classification of mice hepatic granuloma microscopic images based on a deep convolutional neural network. Applied Soft Computing.Google Scholar
- 29.Hu, S., Liu, M., Fong, S., Song, W., Dey, N., & Wong, R. (2018). Forecasting China future MNP by deep learning. In Behavior engineering and applications (pp. 169–210). Cham: Springer.Google Scholar
- 30.Dey, N., Fong, S., Song, W., & Cho, K. (2017, August). Forecasting energy consumption from smart home sensor network by deep learning. In International Conference on Smart Trends for Information Technology and Computer Communications (pp. 255–265). Singapore: Springer.Google Scholar
- 31.Dey, N., Ashour, A. S., & Nguyen, G. N. Recent advancement in multimedia content using deep learning.Google Scholar
- 34.Graves, A., Mohamed, A. R., & Hinton, G. (2013, May). Speech recognition with deep recurrent neural networks. In 2013 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP) (pp. 6645–6649). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 35.Retrieved July 21, 2018, from https://medium.com/@ageitgey/machine-learning-is-fun-part-6-how-to-do-speech-recognition-with-deep-learning-28293c162f7a.
- 38.Retrieved July 22, 2018, from http://www.speech.sri.com/projects/srilm/.
- 39.Retrieved July 22, 2018, from https://kheafield.com/code/kenlm/.
- 41.Retrieved July 24, 2018, from https://www.slideshare.net/ssrdigvijay88/ngrams-smoothing.
- 42.Retrieved July 24, 2018, from https://www.inf.ed.ac.uk/teaching/courses/asr/2011–12/asr-search-nup4.pdf.
- 44.Gerber, M., Kaufmann, T., & Pfister, B. (2011, May). Extended Viterbi algorithm for optimized word HMMs. In 2011 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP) (pp. 4932–4935). IEEE.Google Scholar
© The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019