Flash Animation Watermarking Algorithm Based on SWF Tag Attributes
This paper presents a Flash animation watermarking algorithm based on SWF tag attributes. First, the SWF file is converted into an XML file, and the watermark image is converted into a binary data stream. Second, filter and categorize the tags and their attributes that have minimal effect on the animation in the XML file, and embed the binary data stream into the XML file according to a certain sequence of tag attributes. Finally, the XML file embedded in the watermark information is converted into a SWF file. Experiments show that the algorithm proposed in this paper has good transparency and invisibility, and it has the characteristics of high hiding capacity.
KeywordsDigital watermark Flash animation SWF Tag attribute
1. This research project was supported by the Education Department of Jilin Province (“Thirteen Five” Scientific Planning Project, Grant No. 249 ).
2. This research project was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61262090).
- 1.Liu, F., Meng, X.: Research on content feature analysis and image information extraction of flash animation. Mod. Educ. Technol. 19, 91–94 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.San Jose, Adobe Systems: Adobe Flash Video File Format Specification (Version 10.1), California (2010). www.adobe.com/devnet/f4v
- 3.Martini, A., Zaharis, A., Ilioudis, C.: Data hiding in the SWF format and spreading through social network services. In: Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Digital Forensics and Incident Analysis, pp. 105–114 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, X., Zhang, X.: Information hiding algorithm based on flash animation. Comput. Eng. 36(1), 181–183 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Ye, X.: Research on the Method of Hiding Information in FLASH Animation. Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Yu, J.: Hidden Message Technology Applied in Flash Files, pp. 1–39. Datong University, Datong (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Wu, W., Zhang, Q.: Design of copyright protection system based on LSB digital watermarking technology. Autom. Instrum. 3, 86–88 (2013)Google Scholar