A Machine Vision-Based Multifunctional Image Processing Platform
With the development of society, robots gradually replace the human beings. The research of machine vision sensing is particularly important. This paper combines the open-source and the free OpenCV2.4.9 computer vision library, Daheng Imavision, and its development kit and VS2013 to achieve the docking. The format conversion of image data captured by industrial Imavision is successful, which adapts to the direct processing of image by OpenCV library function. In order to ensure the accuracy of image captured and processed, the camera is calibrated and corrected based on the platform. Based on MFC interface, modules such as “sub-pixel corner detection and processing,” “mouse center point extraction,” and “measurement of plane and stereoscopic distance” are developed. Combined with the OpenCV library function, a series of algorithm is developed to implement the interface function. The experimental verification and error analysis are carried out by using the captured image.
KeywordsOpenCV MFC interface Camera calibration Image processing
This work is financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51475282) and the Graduate Innovation Project (17KY0515).
- 1.Kaehler A, Bradski G (2016) Learning OpenCV 3: computer vision in C++ with the Opencv library. O’Reilly Media, Inc, America, pp 1681–1682Google Scholar
- 4.Guo ZH, Yuan JY, Wu FJ et al (2016) Research on face recognition technology based on Open CV. Electronics World, pp 105–106Google Scholar
- 5.Raihan F (2018) PCB defect detection USING OPENCV with image subtraction method. In: 2017 International conference on information management and technology (ICIMTech), IEEE, pp 204–209Google Scholar
- 6.Sasaki N, Iijima N, Uchiyama D (2015) Development of ranging method for inter-vehicle distance using visible light communication and image processing. In: 2015 15th international conference on control, automation and systems (ICCAS), IEEE, Korea, pp 666–670Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang H, Wang L, Jia R et al (2009) A distance measuring method using visual image processing. In: 2009 2nd international congress on image and signal processing, IEEE, China, pp 1–5Google Scholar
- 9.Deepthi RS, Sankaraiah S (2011) Implementation of mobile platform using Qt and OpenCV for image processing applications. In: 2011 IEEE conference on open systems, Malaysia, pp 284–289Google Scholar
- 11.Gadhe NB, Lande BK, Meshram BB (2012) Intelligent system for detecting, modeling, classification of human behavior using image processing, machine vision and OpenCV. Int J Adv Res Comput Eng Technol 1(4):266–267Google Scholar
- 12.Chennamma HR, Rangarajan L (2010) Image splicing detection using inherent lens radial distortion. Int J Comput Sci Issues 7(6):149–158Google Scholar