Research on Adaptive Robust Control Algorithm for Delta Parallel Robots
The adaptive control and robust control are designed to solve the uncertainty of control system. The model reference adaptive controller is able to adapt to unknown friction characteristics and parameter uncertainties and to reduce the following error. However, the following error between the actual output of the model reference adaptive controller and the expected output is still large at some point. Taking advantage of adaptive control and robust control, an adaptive robust control system is proposed in this paper which using a delta parallel robot as an example. Through simulate the control system under the Simulink platform, this paper analyzes and compares the joint position conditions of model reference adaptive control and adaptive robust control. Comparing two delta parallel robot control systems, the adaptive robust control system proposed in this paper is more ideal.
KeywordsDelta parallel robot Adaptive control Robust control Simulink Simulation
This research was supported by the Beijing Key Laboratory of Robot Bionics and Function Research (BZ0337).
- 4.Zhang Y (2016) Research progress of delta parallel robot. Mach Tools Hydraulics 40(21):16–20Google Scholar
- 5.Wei C, Zhou Y (2007) Application of Simulink in Lyapunov stability analysis teaching of control system. J Baise Univ 3(01):96–99Google Scholar
- 6.Wei Y, Li W, Zhang L et al (2018) Analysis of working space of delta robot based on positive kinematics solution. Mach Manuf Autom 47(01):173–175Google Scholar
- 7.Liu X (2018) Research on delta parallel robot control system. Dissertation, Beijing Jianzhu UniversityGoogle Scholar
- 8.Wu J (2017) Speed adaptive control algorithm for permanent magnet synchronous motor. Dissertation, Jiangsu UniversityGoogle Scholar
- 9.Li S, Yao Y, Prince Z (1999) A study on adaptive friction compensation method. J Motor Control 03:129–133Google Scholar