A Management and Service Approach for Mass Remote Sensing Data of Tiangong-2 Space Laboratory
Visualization effect and service quality is pivotal for remote sensing data managing and applying. Based on analyzing characteristics of remote sensing data, we studied on data fragmentation and parallel scheduling to improve loading and downloading efficiency of remote sensing data. In this paper, a new method of the visualized management is proposed and used in the visualization management subsystem we developed. The method which is used in distributed storage system utilizes a pyramid model with multi-resolution to make remote sensing data visible and operable. Then, data processed by the visualization management subsystem is submitted to data promoting service subsystem of china manned space engineering for distribution and utilization. In consequence, the data promoting service subsystem accumulates mass of high-precision remote sensing data received from payloads of Tiangong-1 aircraft, Tiangong-2 space laboratory and Tianzhou-1 aircraft. To ensure security and service efficiency, the subsystem enhances identity authentication, authority management and database management on the basis of some previous work. Moreover, data exchange module, GIS-based visual data retrieval module and FTP-based file download tool are increased in the subsystem to meet the diverse requirements of scientists for remote sensing data sharing.
KeywordsTiangong-2 Tile Visualization Data service Remote sensing data
The authors would like to thank China Manned Space Engineering for providing space science and application data products of Tiangong-2.
- 1.Esfandiari, M., Ramapriyan, H., Behnke, J., Sofinowski, E.: Earth observing system (Eos) data and information system (Eosdis)—evolution update and future. In: 2007 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, pp. 4005–4008. IEEE, Barcelona (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Gong, J., Chen, J., Xiang, L., Wang, Y.: GeoGlobe: geo-spatial information sharing platform as open virtual earth. Acta Geodaetica Cartogr. Sin. 39(6), 551–553 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Lv, X., Cheng, C., Gong, J., Guan, L.: Review of data storage and management technologies for massive remote sensing data. Sci. China Technol. Sci. 41(12), 1561–1573 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Yu, H., Li, S., Jiao, P., Hei, B.: Design and implementation of efficient sharing service platform for space utilization and science data. Manned Spacefl. 22(4), 494–499 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Kang, J.: Technologies of Storage and Efficient Management on Cloud Computing for High Resolution Remote Sensing Image. Zhejiang University (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Chodorow, K.: MongoDB: The Definitive Guide. O’Reilly Media, California (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Kessenich, J., Sellers, G., Shreiner, D.: OpenGL Programming Guide, 9th edn. Addison-Wesley Professional, Boston (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Oaks, S., Wong, H.: Java Threads. O’Reilly Media, California (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Sky Map Web API. http://api.tianditu.com/apinew/webIndex.html. Accessed 1 Oct 2018
- 11.Huang, F.: Design and Implement of Massive Remote Sensing Image Management System. East China Normal University (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Data promoting service subsystem of china manned space engineering. http://www.msadc.cn. Accessed 1 Oct 2018