Research on Influential Factors of the Coal Mine Production Logistics System Efficiency Based on Rough Set
According to the problems that so many factors that influence the efficiency of logistics system of coal mine production, and the complex effect of various factors on it, an analysis model of influencing factors of coal mine production logistics system efficiency based on rough set is proposed. Firstly, the efficiency index system of coal mine production logistics system is established, and then the rough set attribute importance theory is used to sort the influencing factors of coal mine production logistics system efficiency, and the key influencing factors are selected. Finally, the feasibility of the model is verified by empirical analysis of 15 coal mines. The results show that, the rationality of equipment layout, staff work skills, equipment mechanization and transport route planning rationality are the key factors, which can effectively improve the resource allocation efficiency of coal mine production logistics system.
KeywordsCoal mine production logistics system Efficiency factors Rough set theory
This research is supported by Humanity and Social Science Youth foundation of Ministry of Education of China under Grant #11YJC630291 to Yanliang Zhang.
- 1.Z.H. Yang, B. Shao, Research on coal production logistics system. Coal Technol. 01, 271–272 (2012). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.J. Zhang, Development and application of coal mine logistics control system. Mod. Min. 11, 4–6 (2014). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.J.F. Wang, Y.C. Zhu, L.J. Feng, Research on resource allocation efficiency of coal mine production logistics system. Coal Eng. 08, 114–117 (2014). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Y.L. Sun, L.B. Fan, Logistics efficiency and queuing system prediction model-case studies on coal mining enterprises. Logist. Eng. Manag. 03:125–127+116 (2016) (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.B. Ding, D. Chen, The evaluation of emergency logistics plan of local government based on rough set and FAHP-FEC. Syst. Eng. 27(4), 7–11 (2009). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.L. Wu, Y.Z. Yang, Model of green supplier based on rough set and entropy theory. Ind. Eng. Manag. 16(2), 34–41 (2011). (Chinese)Google Scholar