China GDP Prediction on Traffic and Transportation by PCA
First, based on the Principal Component Analysis on a decade China’ GDP, the main components in traffic and transportation contributing to the GDP are found. Secondly, the GDP is predicted by a more precision regression equation. Thirdly, some results about the GDP prediction are proposed.
KeywordsPrincipal component analysis Traffic and transportation GDP prediction
I want to take this chance to thank to my colleagues Wu-Juan, Chun-Gan Wang, Ren-Jie, Hai-Ying Liu and Dong-Fang Huo, who gave me many academic and constructive advices, and help me to correct my paper. And also share time to discuses some interesting questions. All mentioned above are very useful for the writing of this paper.
- 1.Year book of China transportation & communications, p. 977Google Scholar
- 2.J. Zhu, Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis (Science Press, Beijing, 2006), pp. 93–106Google Scholar
- 3.R.A. Johson, D.W. Wichem, wirte, lu xuan translate, Actual statistical multianalysis (TsingHua university publishing house, Peking, 2001)Google Scholar
- 4.S. Meng, The noticed questions in multi-indices comprehensive evaluation by principal component analysisGoogle Scholar
- 5.Year book of China transportation & communications, p. 986Google Scholar
- 6.Year book of China transportation & communications, p. 989Google Scholar
- 7.Year book of China transportation & communications, p. 992Google Scholar
- 8.Year book of China transportation & communications, p. 995Google Scholar
- 9.H. Yan, W. Ping, SAS Statistics Analysis and Application (China machine press), pp. 231–243Google Scholar