The Application of Foreground Theory and Genetic Algorithm in Bus Dispatching
The prospect theory is used to describe and analysis the passenger behavior and the genetic algorithm is combined with it to establish the bus dispatch model in this paper. Solutions are provided to shorten the passenger waiting time and maximize the benefits of bus company. Finally, it takes the case of bus dispatching from Panzhihua University Headquarters to Xiyuan as a case study.
KeywordsProspect theory Genetic algorithm Bus dispatch
Fund project: 2017 cxcy049—prospect theory and genetic algorithm optimization application in bus scheduling (2017 university-level university student innovation and entrepreneurship training program project).
- 1.R. Li, A review of prospect theory (in Chinese). Soc. Sci. BBS (2), 214–222 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.L. Zhao, Research on travel decision model and ATIS simulation based on “strong view theory” (in Chinese), Beijing Jiaotong University (2007Google Scholar
- 4.S. Cui, Application of genetic algorithm in bus dispatching (in Chinese), Jilin University (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.P. Han, J. Wang, H. Feng, Z. Yao, Selection of college students’ travel mode based on the prospect theory (in Chinese). J. Transp. Eng. Inf. 15(3), 146–153 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Z. Yang, Study on departure time and travel path selection model based on prospect theory (in Chinese), Harbin Institute of Technology (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Z. Yao, G. Zhao, H. Bing, Multi-population transformation genetic algorithm and its application in optimization scheduling (in Chinese). Control Theory Appl. 18(6), 882–886 (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Xi, F. Jian, Rolling scheduling strategy based on genetic algorithm (in Chinese). Control Theory Appl. 4, 589–594 (1997)Google Scholar