Correlation Analysis Between Capital Structure and Enterprise Value of Communication Service Industry Companies—A Case Study of Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share Listed Companies
Capital structure and enterprise value have a lot of contact, it is related to the overall development of the enterprise planning in practical, and related to how to find the best corporate capital structure in theoretical. At present, some scholars have conducted empirical analysis in many fields, including real estate, tourist industry, automobile industry and high-tech industry. However, there are very few researches on communication service companies. With the advent of the Internet era and the rapid development of communication services companies, this subject has the value of research. This paper mainly uses the method of empirical analysis to study the communication service companies of Shanghai and Shenzhen A shares, and finally selects the relevant data (total 115 valid samples) of 23 companies from 2013 to 2017. Excel and EViews 8.0 are mainly used on the data descriptive statistical analysis and multiple regression analysis.
KeywordsCapital structure Corporate value Communication service industry DAR
This research is supported by Humanity and Social Science Youth foundation of Ministry of Education of China under Grant #11YJC630291 to Yanliang Zhang. Thank this financial support.
Also thank the organizers of this meeting, thank my Advisor. Zhang’s and schoolmate Huang’s help and guidance in the collection of literature and writing.
- 1.F. Modigliani, M.H. Miller, The cost of capital, corporation finance, and investment theory. Am. Econ. Rev. (1958)Google Scholar
- 2.P. Bolton, D.S. Scharfstcin, Optimal debt structure and the number of creditors. J. Polit. Econ. (1996)Google Scholar
- 3.A.N. Berger, E.B. Patti, Capital structure and firm performance: a new approach to testing agency and application to the banking industry. J. Bank. Financ. (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.L. Jiang, Study on dynamic optimization of capital structure of listed companies in cultural industry, Finance Research Institute, Ministry of Finance, 2013Google Scholar
- 5.X. Wu, Chinese Listed Companies: Capital Structure and Corporate Governance (China People’s Publishing House, 2003)Google Scholar
- 6.B. Zhang, Tourism industry listed companies capital structure influencing factors empirical research. J. Tour. (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.L. Niu, X. Wang, Study on the relationship between capital structure and enterprise value of coal listed companies. J. Hebei Univ. Eng. (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.H. Zhao, Best capital structure for tourism listed companies, Dalian University of Technology, 2016Google Scholar
- 9.X. Zheng, Theoretical model of dynamic optimal capital structure of Chinese listed companies. China J. Manag. Sci. (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Y. Cheng. Real estate enterprise capital structure and corporate value based on panel threshold model of nonlinear relationship test. Financ. Mon. (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Tourism service industry listed companies’ capital structure on the impact of corporate performance and optimization, Southwest University of Finance and Economics, 2015Google Scholar