Legal Guarantee of Green Manufacturing in China Under the Background of Ecological Civilization
In traditional manufacturing industries, the protection of the natural environment was usually neglected. People did not take actions of pollution control and environmental restoration until industrial production had led to pollution and greenhouse gases. Green manufacturing emerged in this context as a revolutionary manufacturing model. The goal is to minimize the impact on the environment and to maximize the efficiency of resource use in the entire product life cycle. Green manufacturing depends on a perfect social support system, and relevant legal protection should be considered. This paper is aimed to elucidate the legal protection of a new era of China Green Manufacturing, on the basis of the ecological significance of the green manufacturing. We elaborated the connotation of green manufacturing in new era, and explained the legal systems related to green manufacturing in China in details. Finally we put forward the new requirement of green manufacture to law.
KeywordsGreen manufacturing Ecological civilization Legal guarantee Legal systems
This research is supported by Social Sciences Program of Beijing Municipal Education Commission (SM201211626004) and Doctoral Scientific Fund of Beijing Youth Politics College (BS201403).
- 1.Q. Gao, J.F. Zhang, The Construction of the legal system of green manufacturing. Mark. Mod. 06, 285–286 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.J.X. He, The revolution of new energy system is the only way to ecological civilization: a commentary on Jeremy Rivkin’s third industrial revolution. J. China Univ. Geosci. (Soc. Sci. Ed.) 14(02), 1–10 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.F. Peng, Resources, waste or industry promotion: reflection on the revised path of China’s circular economy promotion law. Polit. Sci. Law 09, 98–109 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.D. Lin, The main system of circular economy promotion law. Renew. Resour. Recycl. Econ. 2(2), 23–28 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Yong’s, View on the Amendments of Circular economy Promotion Law of the People’s Republic of China. http://www.sohu.com/a/31275522_200899. Accessed 30 Mar 2018
- 6.C.B. Zhou, Z. Li, J.J. Liu, Situation, problems and countermeasures of the cleaner production development in China. Environ. Prot. 44(10), 27–32 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.T.B. Qin, On the role of environmental law in the process of China’s new industrialization: a case study of cleaner production promotion law. Law Rev. 05, 81–85 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.F. Gao, Environmental taxes will bring a better environment. Tax Levy 05, 7–8 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Zhou, Environmental tax levy is beneficial to ecological civilization. Tax Levy 12, 7–8 (2017)Google Scholar