Analysis of Diverse Open Source Digital Tools and Learning Management System Users in Academics
Digital footprints in the teaching–learning process will enrich learning which in turn will nurture education in a fast-growing economy like India. Technology in the form of digital tools, Learning Management System (LMS) and Learning Object Repository (LOR) will make education more informative and interesting that will realize aptitude among the young generation. This flipped classroom model being very successful among the G8 countries is emerging in countries that are enthusiastic for a revolution in education. The study revealed how technology is integrated effectively into everyday classroom teaching and how it is well-received by the learners. It also exposed various open sources that help teachers and students.
KeywordsLMS Digital tools Evaluation Documentation Analysis
- 2.E.F. Gehringer, Daily course evaluation with Google forms, in ASEE, American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference & Exposition (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.C. Kongchan, How Edmodo and Google Docs can change traditional classrooms, in The European Conference on Language Learning 2013 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.A.S. Sicat, Enhancing college students’ proficiency in business writing via schoology. Int. J. Educ. Res. 3(1), 159–178 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.B.E. Perron, M.C. Ruffolo, A Review of a Web conferencing Technology: GoToMeeting. Research on Social Work Practice (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.M. Dougiamas, P. Taylor, Moodle: using learning communities to create an open source course management system (2003)Google Scholar