My skin is bare and chilled. My toes are warm in slippers. I am sitting at the dinner table in the silent dark looking into the research blog. It is brimming with nests. (In this chapter) I am looking in to remember the disruptive, creative practice of blogging with the words space, place , body as my frame. I will speak about my how research has generated a new sense of sustenance in life for me, blurring the space between me and the place I live, through the creative disruptions of blogging.
- Bachelard, G. (1994). The poetics of space. Boston, MA: Beacon Press.Google Scholar
- Ball, J., & McCabe, C. (2011). Integrating sustainability. In D. Wright, C. E. Camden-Pratt, & S. B. Hill (Eds.), Social ecology: Applying ecological understanding to our lives and our planet (pp. 99–110). Gloucestershire, UK: Hawthorn Press.Google Scholar
- Carter, P. (2004). Material thinking. Melbourne, Australia: Melbourne University Press.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, G., & Guattari, F. (1994). What is philosophy?. New York, NY: Columbia University Press.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, G. (2003). Francis Bacon: The logic of sensation (D. W. Smith, Trans.). Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota.Google Scholar
- Grosz, E. (2008). Chaos, territory, art. New York, NY: Columbia University Press.Google Scholar
- Grosz, E. (1994). Volatile bodies. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press.Google Scholar
- Hubert. (2016). Planes of immanence. Retrieved from http://www.christianhubert.com/writings/plane_of_immanence.html. Accessed July 24, 2016.
- Koro-Ljungberg, M., MacLure, M., & Ulmer, J. (2018). D… a… t… a…, data++, data, and some problematics. In N. K. Denzin & Y. S. Lincoln (Eds.), The SAGE handbook of qualitative research (pp. 462–484). Los Angeles, CA: Sage Publications.Google Scholar
- Linnaeus, C. (1751). Philosophia botanica. In qua explicantur fundamenta botanica cum definitionibus partium, exemplis terminorum, observationibus rariorum, adjectis figuris aeneis. Stockholm: G. Kiesewetter.Google Scholar
- NCSU. (2018). Classification of humans. Retrieved February 18, 2018 from https://projects.ncsu.edu/cals/course/zo150/mozley/humans.html.
- Somerville, M. (1999). Body/landscape journals. Melbourne, Australia: Spinifex Press.Google Scholar