Fast Convergence for Flocking Motion of Discrete-Time Multi-agent System with Disturbance
For discrete-time flocking problems of networked systems with multiple leaders, containment control algorithms converged in finite time is presented. Based on modern control theory, algebraic graph theory and linear matrix inequality method, the proposed control algorithm is analyzed theoretically. The convergence condition is obtained to ensure the flocking motion in the finite time for discrete-time multi-agent systems with disturbance. Finally, the system simulation results are given to illustrate the correctness of the conclusion.
KeywordsMulti-agent systems Discrete-time Flocking motion Finite time Disturbances
This paper is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61673200, 61771231, 61471185), Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (ZR2018ZC0438, ZR2017MF010, ZR2017PF010) and the Key R&D Program of Yantai City (2016ZH061).
- 1.H.Y. Yang, S.W. Tian, S.Y. Zhang, Consensus of multi-agent systems with heterogeneous delays and leader-following. Acta Electron. Sinica 39(4), 872–876 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.F. Sun, W. Zhu, Finite-time consensus for leader-following multi-agent systems over switching network topologies. Chin. Phys. B 22(11), 110204(1-7) (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhu Lin, Finite-time boundedness in a kind of uncertain discrete systems. J. Nanchang Institute Technol. 6, 38–41 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.L.I. Yuling, Y. Hongyong, L. Fan, Y. Yize, Finite-time containment control of second-order multi-agent systems with unmatched disturbances. Acta Automat. Sinica (2018). https://doi.org/10.16383/j.aas.2018.c170571
- 9.Y. Hongyong, W. Fuyong, H. Fujun. Containment control of fractional order multi-agent systems with time delays. IEEE/CAA J. Automat. Sinica , 5(3):727–732 (2018). http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=7783963