Containment Control of Second-Order Multi-agent Systems with Mismatched Disturbances
For the cluster movement problem of multi-agent systems, this paper studies containment control of second-order multi-agent systems with mismatched disturbances. State observers and disturbance observers are designed to estimate the unknown states and disturbances of the systems, and a control protocol based on the active anti-disturbance observers is constructed. By applying matrix theory and modern control theory, the dynamic characteristics of second-order multi-agent systems based on disturbance observers are studied. In numerical simulations, the observers based containment control algorithm is applied to make the motion states of the systems eventually converge to the target area formed by multiple leaders, which verifies the validity of the conclusions in this paper.
KeywordsContainment control Mismatched disturbances Multi-agent systems Active anti-disturbance control
This research is supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61673200, 61472172, 61471185), the Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province of China (ZR2017PF010, ZR2018ZC0438), the Key R&D Program of Yantai City of China (2016ZH061).
- 2.H. Yang, X. Zhu, S. Zhang, Consensus of second-order delayed multi-agent systems with leader-following. Eur. J. Control 16(2), 188–199 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.H. Yang, Z. Zhang, S. Zhang, Consensus of second-order multi-agent systems with exogenous disturbances. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control 21(9), 945–956 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.H. Yang, F. Wang, F. Han, Containment control of fractional order multi-agent systems with time delays. IEEE/CAA J. Autom. Sinica 5(3), 727–732 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1109/JAS.2016.7510211, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=7783963
- 5.H. Yang, Y. Yang, F. Han, M. Zhao, L. Guo, Containment control of heterogeneous fractional-order multi-agent systems. J. Frankl. Inst. (2017), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfranklin.2017.09.034
- 6.Q. Wang, J. Fu, J. Wang, Fully distributed containment control of high-order multi-agent systems with nonlinear dynamics. Syst. Control Lett 99, 33–39 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.C. Xu, Y. Zheng, H. Su, H. Zeng, Containment for linear multi-agent systems with exogenous disturbances. Neurocomputing 160, 206–212 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.W. Cao, J. Zhang, W. Ren, Leader–follower consensus of linear multi-agent systems with unknown external disturbances. Syst. Control Lett. 82, 64–70 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.X. Wang, S. Li, L. James, Distributed active anti-disturbance output consensus algorithms for higher-order multi-agent systems with mismatched disturbances. Automatica 74, 30–37 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Y. Cao, W. Ren, Containment control with multiple stationary or dynamic leaders under a directed interaction graph, in Proceedings of 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and 28th Chinese Control Conference (IEEE, Piscataway, 2009), pp. 3014–3019Google Scholar
- 12.K. Ogata, Discrete-Time Control Systems (Prentice-Hall, 1995)Google Scholar
- 13.Z. Meng, W. Ren, Z. You, Distributed finite-time attitude containment control for multiple rigid bodies. Automatica 46, 2092–2099 (2010)Google Scholar