The Fuzzy Attitude Control of Visual Servo System
The attitude control problem of multi-degree-of-freedom systems has received considerable attention. In this paper, a fuzzy attitude control method is proposed for the multi-degree-of-freedom visual servo system, which is comprised of a target device and a tracking device. The target device has a single freedom, while the track device has four. Firstly, based on characteristics of this system, the kinematic model is established. Next, the excepted attitude is computed from the feature point on the pictures got by the CMOS camera. Then, a fuzzy controller is designed to make the device’s attitude meet our requirement. Finally, a simulation platform of the system is developed in MATLAB environment. The result demonstrates that the proposed fuzzy controller can improve the nonlinear coupling system performance.
KeywordsVisual servo Fuzzy control Attitude control MATLAB
- 2.D.-M. Chuang, S.-C. Wu, M. Hor, Adaptive fuzzy visual servoing in robot control, in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (1997), pp. 811–816Google Scholar
- 3.M. Sidi, Spacecraft Dynamics and Control, A Practical Engineering Approach (Cambridge University Press, 1997)Google Scholar
- 4.M. Navabi, M. Rajab Ali Fardi, Based fuzzy gain scheduled PD law for spacecraft attitude control, in Congress on Fuzzy and Intelligent System (2018), pp. 149–151Google Scholar
- 10.L. Mazmanyan, M.A. Ayoubi, Fuzzy attitude control of spacecraft with fuel sloshing via linear matrix inequalities. IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst. (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.W. Pedrycz, Fuzzy Control and Fuzzy System, 2nd edn. (Research Studies Press Ltd.)Google Scholar