Application of Single Neuron LADRC in Trajectory Tracking Control of Parafoil System
In order to further reduce the nonlinearity of the parafoil system and the effect of environmental disturbance on its trajectory tracking control. On the basis of linear active disturbance rejection control (LADRC), using the self-learning ability of neural network, a single neuron is used to construct adaptive parameters, so that parameters can be adjusted accordingly based on the change of system errors, so as to achieve on-line self-tuning of parameters. The simulation results of track tracking by parafoil show that the effect of external interference can be effectively overcome and high precision tracking control can be realized. Compared with the traditional LADRC, the anti-interference ability and robustness are obviously improved.
KeywordsParafoil system Trajectory tracking Liner active disturbance rejection control Single neuron Parameter self-tuning
This work is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant (61273138, 61573197), National Key Technology R&D Program under Grant (2015BAK06B04).
- 1.J. Xiong, Research on the Dynamics and Homing Project of Parafoil System (National University of Defense Technology, Changsha, 2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Li, Z. Chen, Q. Sun, Flight path tracking of a parafoil system based on the switching between fuzzy control and predictive control. CAAI Trans. Intell. Syst. 7(6), 481–488 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.S.C. Benjamin, Adaptive control of a 10 K parafoil system, in 23rd AIAA Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Technology Conference, Daytona Beach, FL (2015), pp. 1–27Google Scholar
- 4.J. Tao, LADRC based trajectory tracking control for a parafoil system. J. Harbin Eng. Univ. 38(3), 1–7 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Gao, Scaling and bandwidth-parameterization based controller tuning, in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Denver, Colorado (2003), pp. 4989–4996Google Scholar
- 6.Z. Zhang, H. Yang, Y. Jiang, Active disturbance rejection controller based on mono neuron. J. Southeast Univ. 36(I), 132–1134 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.P. Tan, Q. Sun, Z. Chen, Application of active disturbance rejection control in trajectory tracking of powered parafoil system. J. Zhejiang Univ. 51(5), 992–999 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Han, C. Yang, H. Xiao et al., Review on key technology and development of parafoil precise airdrop systems. Ordnance Ind. Autom. 31(7), 1–7 (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.L. Jiao, Research on Autonomous Homing Based on Parafoil and Air-Dropped Robot System (Nankai University, Tianjin, 2011)Google Scholar