A Study of Preschool Instructional Design Based on Augmented Reality Games
In preschool education, it mostly focused on mobile augmented reality, and there are few games that can be used in kindergarten teaching. In this paper, we were discussed the instructional design on how to use augmented reality game in multimedia teaching environment. Based on the two theories, technicians collaborate with preschool teachers designed an augmented reality game, which can be used in multimedia classroom environment. Preschool teachers wrote the instructional design. The participants were split into two groups. The experimental group worked in an augmented reality environment, while the control group performed the activity in a traditional learning environment. The experimental results show that the experimental group has a better learning effect, and the development of children’s multiple intelligences is outstanding. The instructional design, which is discussed in this paper, can have a positive impact on children’s learning effects, and can also promote the comprehensive development of children’s multiple intelligences.
KeywordsAugmented reality Preschool education Instructional design Multiple intelligence
This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 11664036.
- 1.Veenema, S., Gardner, H.: Multimedia and multiple intelligences. Am. Prospect 7(29), 69–75 (1996)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhixian, Z.: Multi intelligence theory and educational technology. E-Educ. Res. 03, 7–11 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Qiuyi, C.: Literature review of situated learning theory. Basic Educ. Res. 19, 38–41+63 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Beijing Peihua Talent Training Center: Design of Education Activity in Middle Class Kindergarten (Teacher’s Book). China Ocean Press, Beijing (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Lilin, L.: Learning science and situated learning for children – the teaching design of happy and efficient classroom. Educ. Res. 34, 11:81–11:91 (2013)Google Scholar