Moving Vehicle Detection in Along-Track Interferometric SAR Complex Images
In air-to-ground SAR surveillance, it is becoming increasingly desirable to develop the technique for detecting moving targets such as tanks or wheeled vehicles within strong ground clutter.
- 5.I.C. Sikaneta, Detection of ground moving objects with synthetic aperture radar, Ph. D. thesis. University of Ottawa, 2002Google Scholar
- 10.C.H. Gierull, Statistics of SAR interferograms with application to moving target detection, DREO Technical Report TR 2001-045, Defense Research Establishment Ottawa, Department of National Defense, Ottawa, Canada, 2001Google Scholar
- 14.S.I. Gradshteyn, I.M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products. 7th edn. (Academic Press, San Diego, CA, 2007)Google Scholar
- 15.C.J. Oliver, S. Quegan, Understanding Synthetic Aperture Radar Images (Artech House, Norwood, MA, 1998)Google Scholar
- 21.J.M. Nicolas, F. Tupin, Gamma mixture modeled with second kind statistics: Application to SAR image processing. Paper presented at the IGARSS Conference, Toronto, ON, Canada, 2002, pp. 2489–2491Google Scholar
© National Defense Industry Press, Beijing and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019