The Formation of Neurological Training Rehabilitation System
Although Daoyin technique has been developed for thousands of years and it contributed to the development of rehabilitation medicine of traditional Chinese medicine, ancient Daoyin technique in traditional Chinese medicine was short of vigor and substantial changes in the long development process. Especially, Daoyin technique does not combine with new medical theory and not advance with times. From orchestic Daoyin technique that focused on longevity to whole self-training way that focused on health maintenance and included eight trigrams boxing, five-animal boxing, shadowboxing and Qi gong, the progress of Daoyin technique is stuck and it is not applied for clinical rehabilitation.
- 1.Hongshi M, editor. The theory and practice of rehabilitation medicine. Shanghai: Shanghai Scientific & Technical Publishers; 2000.Google Scholar
- 2.Shepherd GM. Neurobiology. Shanghai: Fudan University Press; 1992. Translated by Nanshan C. & Hongzuo A, DAI HongzuoGoogle Scholar
- 3.Shifang Z. Research and rehabilitation of brain plasticity after cerebral apoplexy. Chin J Phys Med Rehabil. 2002;14(7):437–9.Google Scholar
- 4.Linying Z. The research progress and application of stroke rehabilitation technology. J Chin Clin Rehabil. 2004;8(34):7768–9.Google Scholar
- 5.Yulong W. Rehabilitation evaluation. Beijing: People’s Health Publishing House; 2000. p. 88.Google Scholar
- 6.Wenru Z, Brucker BS, Xiuru W, et al. Application of myobiofeedback in the injury of old cervical spinal cord. J Chin Rehabil Med. 2003;18(2):91–3.Google Scholar