Analysis of the Influence of Urban Road Traffic Flow Parameters on the Acoustic Environment
On the basis of measuring the traffic noise data of Shenyang urban sub road in Shenyang, this paper starts with the speed and traffic flow, analyzes the data by SPSS statistical analysis software, and uses linear fitting, statistical analysis and other methods. The two factors were analyzed, and the conclusions were drawn: First, the traffic noise and speed are approximately linear in a certain speed range, that is to say, the noise value increases with the increase of the speed of the vehicle. Second, the logarithmic positive correlation between traffic flow and traffic noise is that, with the increase of flow rate, the noise value at the initial stage increased significantly. Then when traffic reaches to a certain number, the increasing trend is not very obvious. And the road traffic noise model was established by using Cadna/A software, and the spatial distribution of road traffic noise was analyzed by the software.
KeywordsTraffic flow parameters Traffic noise Simulation Cadna/A
- 1.Li F, Li Q, Guan X (2009) The influence of highway traffic noise on the environment and its treatment measures. J Hunan Agric Univ 35(1):44–47Google Scholar
- 2.Feng X (2014) Research on the relationship between traffic flow factor and road traffic noise. Master’s thesis, Northeast Forestry University, HarbinGoogle Scholar
- 3.Shi B, Hu X, Qiu R (2016) Influence factors and control strategies of urban traffic noise. J Putian Univ 23(5):105–108Google Scholar
- 4.Li L, Yuan X (2012) Discussion on highway traffic noise control measures. Sichuan Environ 31(5):140–142Google Scholar
- 5.Hu Y (2008) Study on the relationship between traffic noise and traffic flow state. J Transp Eng Inf 6(1):6–9Google Scholar