Brand Name Decision AI System
The Brand Decision AI System (WIDIAS-III) was completed in 1992 and been used to decide a Brand Name of a product for the customers to feel joyful and motive to buy it. We first survey the mouth structure, which we utter words through, and built a words utterance fuzzy model. After survey a lot of words feeling by forty words scaling. Finally, we make an AI model a brand name to recognize any words by 40 words scaling system.
Keywords:Kansei Engineering Brand decision system phonetics neural network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nagamachi, M., Matsubara, Y.: Kansei Engineering research on sound of words, SICE, 845-846, 1992.Google Scholar
- 2.Nagamachi, M.: Kansei engineering on sound of words, Jap.J. of Acoustic Society, Vol. 49, No. 9 (3), 638-644, 1993,Google Scholar
- 3.Nagamachi, M.: Kansei Engineering, Kaibundo Publishing, Tokyo (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.Nagamachi, M., Lokman, A.M.: Kansei Innovation; Practical Design Applications for Product and Service Development, CRC Press, Yew York, USA. (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.Nagamachi, M., Fujimoto, A.: Development of a Japanese Apricot Jerry using Cause–Effect Diagram, Japanese J. of Ergonomics, 2017(in print).Google Scholar