Geography and Tourism
Chapter 2, “Geography and Tourism,” was written by Zhao Ye and translated by Ye Qingfen. The chapter introduces the geographical features of China, focusing on its location, landforms, and mineral resources as well as major mountains, rivers, lakes, and seas, and the tourist resources focusing on China’s natural as well as cultural heritage.
- Chen, Huilin. 2007. Human Geography. Beijing: China Science Publishing and Media Ltd.Google Scholar
- Li, Xiaojian, et al. 2006. Economic Geography. Beijing: Beijing Higher Education Press.Google Scholar
- Pan, Yujun. 2001. Basic Knowledge of Geography. Beijing: China Science Publishing and Media Ltd.Google Scholar
- Ren, Xiaoke, and Ruoyu Wen. 2011. Everything about Chinese Geography. Beijing: The Chinese Overseas Publishing House.Google Scholar
- Xue, Jinxing. 2010. Handbook of Basic Knowledge on Geography in Senior High School. Beijing: Beijing Education Publishing House.Google Scholar