FIR Digital Filter Design
In Chap. 5, the design of IIR filters was considered. In many digital signal processing applications, FIR filters are preferred to IIR filters because of the following advantages of FIR filters.
- 2.A. Antoniou, Digital Filters: Analysis and Design (McGraw Hill Book Co., 1979)Google Scholar
- 3.J.F.Kaiser. Nonrecursive Digital Filter Design Using the lo-sinh Window Function, in Proceedings of 1974 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, San Francisco, CA, April 1974, pp. 20–23Google Scholar
- 4.T.W. Parks, J.H. McClellan, Chebyshev approximation for nonrecursive digital filters with linear phase. IEEE Trans. Circuit Theory, 19, 189–194 (1972)Google Scholar
- 6.http://www.caselab.okstate.edu/cole/wavs/. Accessed 31 Oct 2008
- 9.mwavs.com/0038475992/WAVS/Movies/Star_Wars/theforce.wavGoogle Scholar
© Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018