The Research on Bi-Directional DC/DC Converter for Hybrid Power System
In the hybrid power system, the bidirectional DC/DC converter, as the driving devices for energy storage element, is the core element of hybrid energy storage system and has the function of stabilizing the intermediate DC link voltage. This paper introduces the working principle and the derivation of bidirectional Buck/Boost converter in the process of modeling. A voltage and current double closed loop control system based on load current prediction is designed. When the load changes constantly, the response speed of the system can be improved. Simulation studies using MATLAB/Simulink show that the established model and control strategy can be used for further research.
KeywordsHybrid power system Bi-directional DC/DC converter Switching convert modeling Double closed-loop control system
This work was supported by the China National Science and Technology Support Program under Grant 2016YFB1200504-C-01, Beijing major science and technology project under Grant Z171100002117011.
- 1.Zhang F, Zhu C, Yan Y (2005) The controlled model of bi-directional DC-DC converter. In: Proceedings of the CSEE Uo25 No.l l Jun. 2005. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Gong J, Liu W, Xie S (2010) Modeling and simulation of bi directional DC DC power converter. Comput Simul 27(10):263–267 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Xin C (2009) Modeling and simulation of nonideal DC–DC converters. Hefei Polytechnic University. https://doi.org/10.7666/d.y1509101. (in Chinese)
- 4.Xu H (2005) Research on topology and analysis theory of high power bi-directional DC-DC converter. Institute of electrical engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2005. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang F, Zhu C, Yan Y (2005) Control model of bi-directional DC-DC converter. Proc Chin Soc Electr Eng, 25(11):46–49. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Vazquez N, Alvarez J, Aguilar C et al (1998) Some critical aspects in sliding mode control design for the Boost inverter. Power Electron Congr, 76–81Google Scholar
- 7.Pinheiro H, Martins A, Pinheiro J (1993) Single-phase voltage inverters controlled by sliding mode. In: Brazilian automation control conf, 1177–1182Google Scholar
- 8.Luo Y (2005) Study on bi-directional DC/DC converter and battery energy management system. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2013 25(11):46–49, https://doi.org/10.7666/d.D410662 (in Chinese)
- 9.Diaz J, Martin-Ramos JA, Prieto MJ (2004) A double-closed loop DC/DC converter based on a piezoelectric transformer. Appl Power Electron Conf Exposition, 2004(3):1423–1428Google Scholar