Research on Spectral Reconstruction Accuracy of Color Reproduction Based on PAC
The key of spectrum color reproduction is to study the spectral information of original images, and reconstruct the spectral curve of the target color. The accuracy of reconstructed spectra is influenced by many factors. In order to study the influence factors of reconstruction accuracy, two kinds of color cards Munsell Color Matt and Color Checker Classic were selected as the spectral reflectance data samples, two kinds of linear dimension reduction models of PCA were established and different number basis vectors were selected to separately reconstruct the spectrum. Then the influence of the different models and the basis vector numbers on the reconstruction accuracy was evaluated. The experimental results showed that the accuracy by model one was better than that of model two in RMSE GFC and color difference. In two kinds of color cards, when the number of basis vectors obtained by model one reached 6, the color difference was less than 1, the RMSE was less than 0.01; the GFC was up to 0.999. So the optimal scheme of reconstructing spectral images is to select spectral dimension reduction model one and 6 basis vectors.
KeywordsPrincipal component analysis Covariance matrix diagonalization Image spectrum information Spectral reconstruction
This study is funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China (61108087).
- 1.Ying W (2010) A study of key technology in multi-spectral image color reproduction. Xidian University, Xi’anGoogle Scholar
- 2.Ding GH, Zhu YH, Li B et al (2012) Comparison of spectrum reconstruction on different number of color block. Packag Eng 03:14–18Google Scholar
- 3.Liang D, Zhang LH, Li B (2016) Multi spectral image reconstruction based on optimal wiener estimation algorithm for. Packag Eng 11:164–170Google Scholar
- 4.Yu HQ, Liu Z, Zhang LH et al (2014) Effects of sample characteristics on spectral image recon-struction. Packag Eng 35(13):144–149Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang XD (2013) Research on the key technologies of spectrum color management system. China Printing Packag Study 5(1):10–17Google Scholar
- 6.Songhua H, Qiao C, Jiang D (2015) The research of spectral dimension reduction method based on human visual characteristics. Spectrosc Spectral Anal 35(6):1459–1463Google Scholar
- 7.Wang HW, Chen GX, Li J (2012) Study on spectral image fusion technology based on high–fidelity reproduction. J Comput Inf Syst 8(5):2107–2115Google Scholar