Fitness Sport Data Recording System Design and Implementation on Smart Phone
With the rapid development of the smart phones, the advantage of using smart phones to help assist with daily activities is obvious; thereinto, using smart phones to record sport data is a prevalent trend. According to this direction, this paper designs and implements the fitness sport data recording system which contraposes the fitness sport data rather than common sport data on smart phone. This paper designs and implements three main modules respectively are user-defined fitness sport data adding, complex fitness sport data exhibiting, complex fitness sport data classified summarizing and eventually accomplishes the system. The practical operation effect expresses that the fitness sport data recording system designed by this paper runs well.
KeywordsSmart phone application Fitness sport data Record Feedback
This research was supported by the Funding Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61503005), the Funding Project of National Natural Science Foundation of Beijing (No. 4162022), the Funding Project of National Science and Technology Support Plan (2012BAF84F02), and the Funding Project of Great Wall Scholar Reserve Training Program in North China University of Technology (No. NCUT2015006). We would like to thank those who care for this paper and our projects. Also, we would like to thank everyone who spent time reading earlier versions of this paper, including the anonymous reviewers.
- 1.Zhang, X.: Design and Implementation of Client-side in Health Management System Based on Android. Dalian University of Technology (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Xie, Y.-T., Bian, N.-Z.: Research and application of physical activity consumption detection on Android smart phone. Comput. Appl. Soft. 10, 227–229 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, L., Song, J., Wang, Y., et al.: Visual management system of school sports based on wearable devices. J. Syst. Simul. 26(9), 2028–2033 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, C.: The Sport Monitoring and Managing System Based on Hadoop Cluster. Guangdong University of Technology (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Wen, H., Shen, F., Qi, F.: A research of visualization about fitness equipment data. J. Soc. Sci. 2016(2), 00303 Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, H.: Exercise Bike Information Management System Design and Implementation Based on ThinkPhp Framework. Wuhan Institute of Physical Education (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Jeowicz, T., Kudelka, M., Plato, J., et al.: Visualization of large graphs using GPU computing. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Intelligent NETWORKING and Collaborative Systems, pp. 662–667. IEEE (2013) Google Scholar