Ocean Adventure Cell Phone Adventure Game Design and Implementation
In recent years, cell phone game industry continues to develop in China, and the type of games has been continuously enriched. But in a wide variety of cell phone games, ocean-themed adventure game is not much. Topic of this paper is different from other thrilling adventure games, while making a fresh ocean-themed adventure cell phone game. We complete the dynamic game background, human-computer interaction, scene interaction, rank list, social sharing and audio effects in the game. We also use the Unity3D engine to load resource, control interactive, collision detection, and data management. In the end, we transplant the game to Android platform, and the game realizes the basic functions and runs smoothly.
KeywordsMobile game Human-computer interaction Collision detection Social sharing
This research was supported by the Funding Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61503005), the Funding Project of National Natural Science Foundation of Beijing (No. 4162022), the Funding Project of National Science and Technology Support Plan (2012BAF84F02), and the Funding Project of Great Wall Scholar Reserve Training Program in North China University of Technology (No. NCUT2015006). We would like to thank those who care for this paper and our projects. Also, we would like to thank everyone who spent time reading earlier versions of this paper, including the anonymous reviewers.
- 3.Lin, Q., Lin, P., Wang, R.: Research on collision detection algorithm in 3D game development. Comput. Technol. Dev. 5, 39–42 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, Y.: Three-dimensional Modeling of Basic Algorithm of Collision Detection Technology Research, vol. 24, p. 15 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Hai, Y., Ma, C., Zhang, T., Chen, G.: Fast collision detection algorithm based on image space. J. Comput. Appl. 2, 530–533 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Feng, L.: Collision detection technology research overview. Comput. Era 8, 7–10 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, Y.-M.: Human-computer interaction interface design problem exploration. Pract. Electron. 2, 66 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Peñalvo, F.J.G., Abascal, J.: Human-computer interaction research and development challenges. J. Univ. Comput. 14, 2597–2598 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Lin, J., Zhang, S., Chuan-min, W.: The key technologies of cell phone touch screen games based on Unity3D research and implementation. J. Sanming Univ. 2, 27–31 (2014)Google Scholar