Toward Offline Contents Based Software R&D Support System
This paper proposes key features of contents based offline software R&D support system. The system allows software researchers to describe research contents and define relationships between research contents, also it supports automatic validation of the relationships. In this paper, we discuss the pros and cons of the offline word processors such as MS-Word, LibreOffice Writer and WordPerfect as a base system to build a content based software R&D support system. Then, we propose the key features of the content based software R&D support system based on LibreOffice Writer.
KeywordsSoftware R&D support system Research content management Offline word processor
This research was supported by Next-Generation Information Computing Development Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning (NRF-2014M3C4A7030503).
- 1.Barr, A., Tessler, D.: The globalization of software R&D. The search for talent. Stanford Computer Software Project (1996). http://wwwscip.stanford.edu/scip/
- 2.Stellman, A., Greene, J.: Applied Software Project Management. O’Reilly Media, Cambridge (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Ngonga Ngomo, A.C., Heino, N., Lyko, K., Speck, R., Kaltenbock, M.: SCMS - semantifying content management systems. In: ISWC 2011. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 7032, pp. 189–204Google Scholar
- 5.Kim, S., Choi, S., Kang, Y., Cho, Y.: Software architecture for contents based software R&D support system. In: Proceeding of 11st Asia Pacific International Conference on Information Science and Technology (APIC-IST), Japan (2017) Google Scholar
- 6.Wikipedia: Comparison of Word Processors (2017). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_word_processors
- 7.Open Document Format, August 2017. http://opendocumentformat.org/