DOTP-AaaS: Dynamic One Time Password Matching-Based Authentication as a Service
Recently, various devices have appeared through rapid development, and various damages such as leakage of personal information and hacking have occurred. So as the need for authentication security emerges, integrity is demonstrated using Secure Communication Dynamic One Time Password (DOTP) Matching. Based on this, it is expected to be applied to Authentication as a Service, which will have advantages of user convenience, simplification of authentication method, reduction of introduction cost and maintenance cost, and usefulness of management. In this paper, we have studied Authentication as a Service for matching secure OTP tokens based on Dynamic OTP Matching. It is expected to be used for SNS and Bank through Authentication as a Service which includes various services.
KeywordsDynamic one time password Multi authentication Cloud Security
This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MSIP) (No. 2016R1A2B4011069).
- 1.Khan, S.H., Akbar, M.A.: Multi-factor authentication on cloud. In: 2015 International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications, pp. 1–7. IEEE Press, Adelaide (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Mansour, A., Sadik, M., Sabir, E.: Multi-factor authentication based on multimodal biometrics (MFA-MB) for cloud computing. In: IEEE/ACS 12th International Conference of Computer Systems and Applications, Morocco, pp. 1–4 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, W., Uluagac, A.S., Beyah, R.: MACA: A privacy-preserving multi-factor cloud authentication system utilizing big data. In: IEEE Conference on Computer Communications Workshops, pp. 518–523. IEEE Press, Toronto (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Shah, Y., Choyi, V., Subramanian, L.: Multi-factor authentication as a service. In: IEEE International Conference on Mobile Cloud Computing, Services, and Engineering, pp. 144–150. IEEE Press, San Francisco (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Butun, I., Erol-Kantarci, M., Kantarci, B., Song, H.: Cloud-centric multi-level authentication as a service for secure public safety device networks: IEEE Communications Magazine, New York, vol. 54, pp. 47–53 (2016)Google Scholar