Management and Measurement of Firm Smart Business Capability
The smart business capability of a firm is very critical for the efficient execution of its business activities and for effective improvement of the performance of business tasks in a global business environment. In this business environment, the management and measurement of a firm smart business capability need to efficiently establish and improve the smart business environment appropriate for its management strategy and major business departments. This research presents a comprehensive measure of a firm smart business capability to totally manage and improve its smart business capability. The validity and reliability of the developed 14-item scale is verified by factor analysis and reliability analysis based on previous literature.
KeywordsSmart technology Smart business Smart business capability Measurement factor and item Measurement framework
This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (NO: 2017R1D1A1B03036086).
The research was supported by Korea National University of Transportation in 2017.
- 6.Jiao, H., Chang, C., Lu, Y.: The relationship on information technology capability and performance: an empirical research in the context of China’s yangtze river delta region. In: Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, pp. 872–876 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.IBM Research Report, Business Services as a Modeling Approach for Smart Business Networks, 2 June 2006. www.ibm.com
- 8.Jang, H.K.: Change of Paradigm of Firm Business Environment provided by Smart Phone. DigiEco Focus (2010). www.digieco.co.kr
- 12.Lee, S.H., Do, H.O., Seo, K.D.: A study on management plans for activating of smart work. Digit. Policy Res. 9, 245–252 (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Lee, T.G.: Smart manufacturing execution system and business intelligence. J. Korea Inst. Inf. Technol. 9, 35–43 (2010)Google Scholar