A General and Effective Network Failure Ant Colony Algorithm Based on Network Fault Location Methods
With the development and evolution of network technology, the normal operation of network equipment to meet the most basic needs of the needs of business users. Meanwhile, the key is the normal operation of network services. Therefore, this paper proposes to quickly find a network failure ant colony algorithm, which uses equipment pheromone concentration determines the strength of the network devices failure probability, according to the pheromone concentration construction business failed path.
KeywordsAnt colony algorithm Network failure Failed path Pheromone concentration
This work was supported by The National Science Foundation for Young Scientists of China (No. 61201452) and the Graduate Innovation Fund of Wuhan Polytechnic University (Grant No. 2013cx014).
- 1.Maniezzo, V., Carbonaro, A: Ant colony optimization: an over view. In: Ribeiro, C. (ed.) Essays and Surveys in Metaheuristics, pp. 21–44. Kluwer (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Guojiang, X.: A Power Grid Fault Diagnosis Method Based on Computational Intelligence. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Xian, X., Zhang, Y., Cheng, H.: Ant colony algorithm in WSN QoS routing optimization. J. Comput. Simul. 395–398 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhou, P.: The general identification and solution method of computer network fault analysis. J. Sci. Technol. Commun. 121–135 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou, J.: Comparison and simulation of two typical congestion control algorithms for TCP protocol. J. Qiqihar Univ. (Nat. Sci. Edn.) 27–29 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Lei, W.: Design and Implementation of Network Protocol Analyzer for East Coal Exploration Bureau. College of Computer Science, Jilin University, Jilin (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Yang, Y., Xiong, N., Chong, N.Y., Défago, X.: A decentralized and adaptive flocking algorithm for autonomous mobile robots. In: GPC Workshops 2008 (Grid and Pervasive Computing Workshops) (2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Xiong, N., Vasilakos, A.V., Wu, J., Yang, Y.R., Rindos, A., Zhou, Y., Song, W.Z., et al.: A self-tuning failure detection scheme for cloud computing service. In: IEEE 26th International Conference About Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS) (2012)Google Scholar
- 14.Wang, X., Li, Q., Xiong, N., Pan, Y.: Ant colony optimization-based location-aware routing for wireless sensor networks. In: International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications (2008)Google Scholar