Robust Animation Zero Watermarking Based on Visual Cryptography and Complete Complementary Code
In this paper, the experiment use common animation fragments of network as the original vector video. Firstly, we randomly select some frames from the vector video frames to embed the watermarking information. Secondly, the 2D DWT and pseudo 3D DCT transform is chosen as the processing mode to process vector video frames in the processing of transform domain. In addition, using the log polar coordinate transformation and singular value decomposition process vector video to get a binary sequence. Thirdly, in order to enhance the robustness and security of zero watermarking, we use the complete complementary code to spread spectrum the watermarking signal, and use the visual cryptography to encrypt and decompose the secret watermarking image under chaotic scrambling. Finally, in order to verify the robustness and feasibility of algorithm, we carry on the contrast experiment of two algorithms. It shows that this paper algorithm is improved against Gaussian noise, filtering and frame averaging attacks.
KeywordsLog polar coordinate transform Singular value decomposition Complete complementary code Visual cryptography Chaotic scrambling
1. This research project was supported by the Education Department of Jilin Province (“Thirteen Five” Scientific Planning Project, Grant No. 249 ).
2. This research project was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61262090).
- 1.Noorkami, M.R., Mersereau, M.: Compressed-domain video H. 264. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Image Sep. J. Mol. Biol. pp. 35–70 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Antonio, C.H., Manuel, C.H., Mireya, G.V., Mariko, N.M., Hector, P.M., Alejandro, R.A.: Transcoding resilient video watermarking scheme based on spatio-temporal HVS and DCT. J. Mol. Biol. 40–50 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Qiu, G., Marziliano, P., Ho, A.T.S.: A hybrid watermarking scheme for H.264/AVC Video. In: 17th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, pp. 865–869 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, Q. Khiiallah, C. Stanlovic, L. Stankovic, V.: Image-In-Image Hiding using Complete Complementary Sequences. In: 2008 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo, pp. 249–252. IEEE Press, Germany (2008)Google Scholar