Scientific Base and the Results of Electrotreatment Technology for EOR
Modern state of main oil fields all over the world is characterized by passage to finishing stage of exploitation with getting worse as structure and quality of oil reservoirs. Under these conditions, the intensification of oil recovery process for the oil fields in working up stands more and more actual and the oil recovery enhancement methods play very important role. In this work, the scientific base of the technology and the results of electro treatment using at the row of the oil fields are presented. The technology allows to realize the combined influence on the wellbore and nearest area of oil reservoir. As a result, the permeability in this area is increasing and water content in total fluid production is decreasing.
KeywordsElectro treatment Permeability Water cut Oil recovery
- 1.Selyakov VI, Kadet VV (1996) Percolation models for transport in Porous Media. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 241 pGoogle Scholar
- 2.Kadet V, Evtukhin A, Vasneva G (2010) Experience in the application of electric power technology for enhanced oil recovery in oil reservoirs. In: Geopetrol Conference, Zakopane, Krakow, Poland, 20–25 Sept 2010Google Scholar
- 3.Kadet V, Evtukhin A, Mitjushin A, Razbegina E, Sumbatova A (2012) Electroexposure technology for the formation system. In: INTECH-ENERGY Conference, Moscow, Russia, 20 Nov 2012Google Scholar
- 4.Kadet V, Vasneva G (2011) Method to increase the permeability of the bottomhole zone of the oil reservoir. Russian Federation patent No. 2426869Google Scholar
- 5.Kadet V, Evtukhin A (2004) Technology of electric impact on the bottomhole well zone: theory and practice. Quality management in the oil and gas sector, 2014, N 3Google Scholar