An Error Evaluating Factor of Multi-mode GNSS Positioning with Auxiliary Information
To solve the problem of positioning errors and the discontinuity of positioning caused by signal blockage or noise jamming in GNSS system, this paper firstly studies least squares positioning algorithm. Then the research focuses on the positioning principle and the mathematical model of positioning accuracy in different models, namely multi-mode satellite observation fusion positioning, clock bias auxiliary positioning, height auxiliary positioning, clock bias and height auxiliary positioning and the paper proposes an error evaluating factor ERF to assess the precision of positioning. Finally, the comparative trial verifies the effectiveness of positioning algorithm and the matchup of the ERF and the positioning error. The results show that in the case of accurate auxiliary information, the accuracy of positioning with auxiliary information is mainly related to the number of satellites and the geometric distribution of satellites.
KeywordsPositioning error Multi-mode Auxiliary information ERF
- 1.Leick, A., Rapoport, L., Tatarnikov, D.: GPS Satellite Surveying, 4th edn. Wiley, New York (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Kaplan, D., Hegarty, J.: Understanding GPS: Principles and Applications, 2nd edn. Artech House, Norwood (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Cong, L., Abidat, A., Tan, Z.: Analysis and simulation of the GDOP of satellite navigation. Acta Electronica Sinica. 34(12), 2204–2208 (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Wu, P., Liu, W., Wang, F.: GNSS emergency positioning method and research on the accuracy estimation. J. National Univ. Defense Technol. 35(4), 140–145 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Ao, Y., Zhang, B., Zhou, B., Wang, S.: Change of geometric dilution of precision (GDOP) for integrated system. In: Information Technology, Networking, Electronic and Automation Control Conference (2016)Google Scholar