Replantation of Amputated Tissue Mass of Fingers
The tissues are usually separate from each other.
No well-known vessels or nerves to be matched or just pass away.
They are difficult to replant and microsurgical techniques are required because the anatomy of the amputated tissues is not clear, but the appearance and functioning will be good if the surgery succeeds.
- Fanyu P, Xue M, Kuishui S, et al. The clinical experience of replantation of avulsed finger pulp. Chin J Hand Surg. 2014;30(6):209–11.Google Scholar
- Jian H, Hong C, Peng W. The experience of 38 cases of replantation of amputated complex tissue mass of finger. Mod Pract Med. 2004;16(10):591–2.Google Scholar
- Jianmin L, Wu J. The clinical research of the use of papaverine after replantation of amputated tissue mass of finger. Zhejiang J Trauma Surg. 2014;4:588–9.Google Scholar
- Jianwen Z, Zihu B, Dajiang H, et al. Replantation of amputated complex mass of fingers. Chin J Hand Surg. 2003;19(1):29–30.Google Scholar
- Mingwu Z, Kunde L, Dongsheng Z, et al. Application of veno-arterialization in digit replantation and reconstruction. Chin J Hand Surg. 2006;22(2):101–2.Google Scholar
- Shen X, Xu Y, Yongjun R, et al. Replantation of degloved fingertips. Chin J Hand Surg. 2010;26(2):104–6.Google Scholar
- Wei F, Danmo X, Dong R, et al. Replantation of severed complex tissue mass of the hand. Chin J Hand Surg. 2012;28(4):227–9.Google Scholar
- Weiwen Z, Hong C, Wang X, et al. Replantation of special types of amputated fingers. Chin J Hand Surg. 2003;19(3):135–8.Google Scholar
- Xue J, Huabo F. 11 cases of replantation of amputated tissue mass of fingertip[J]. Chin J Microsurg. 2004;27(3):192.Google Scholar
- Yanchun F, Jian Z, Zhongtian F, et al. The experience of replantation of amputated tissue mass of finger. China Med Herald. 2010;7(9):166–7.Google Scholar
- Yujie L, Xiaoheng D, Hongsheng J, et al. Replantation methods of mini tissue mass of amputated finger. Chin J Hand Surg. 2011;34(2):109–12.Google Scholar