Serum and Red Cell Enzyme Systems in Pigs
In the past few years there have been many publications on starch gel electro-phoretic studies of enzymes. These studies have been concerned with serum, erythrocyte, leucocyte, platelet and tissue enzymes. Many species and breeds are represented in these investigations. Of special interest to workers in the blood group field are those having variants, shown to be under genetic control.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arfors, K. E., Beckman, L. and Lundin, L. G., 1963. Acta genet., 13,18.Google Scholar
- Arfors, K. E., Beckman, L. and Lundin, L. G. ibid., p. 366.Google Scholar
- Baker, L., 1967. Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, U.S.A. Personal communication.Google Scholar
- Garza, J., 1967. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Guelph, Canada.Google Scholar
- Widdowson, R. W., 1967. BOCM Pig Advisory Department, Stokes Mandeville, Aylesbury, Bucks. Personal communication.Google Scholar