Application of Blood Typing and Protein Tests in Horses
Studies of blood groups in horses were begun in this laboratory in 1958. They were initiated, in part, with the purpose of developing tests which might be used in the solution of problems of questionable parentage arising in the registration and breeding of horses.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Braend, M. and C. Stormont (1964). Nord. Vet.-Med. 16: 31–37.Google Scholar
- Podliachouk, L. (1957). Les antigenes de groupes sanguins des equides et leur transmission hereditaire. Univ. Paris. Thesis.Google Scholar
- Podliachouk, L. (1958). Ann. Inst. Pasteur 95: 7–22.Google Scholar
- Podliachouk, L. and M. Hesselholt (1962). Immunogenet. Letter 2: 69–71.Google Scholar
- Stormont, C. and Y. Suzuki (1964). Genetics (in press).Google Scholar