Studies on the S Blood-Group System in French Cattle Breeds
For several years a great deal of work has been devoted to the B system of bovine blood groups. The interest shown in this system is due to its remarkable variability and the easy interpretation of genotypes which facilitate theoretical and practical genetic studies. However, in addition, other systems offer a real interest for theoretical considerations and also in the field of practical application. The latter applies to the case of the S system.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brucks, R. (1964). Z. Tierzüch. Züchtungsbiol. 80, 66—80.Google Scholar
- Grosclaude F., Millot P., (1963). Ann. Biol. Anim. Bioch. Biophys. 3, 119—124.Google Scholar
- Matousek, J., Cuta, J., Schröffel J. (1963). Zivocisnâ vyroba 36, 531 — 534.Google Scholar
- Stone, W. H., Miller, W. J. (1963). Genetics 38, 693, (abst.).Google Scholar
- Stone, W. H., Miller, W. J. (1961). J. Immunol. 86, 165 — 169.Google Scholar