Recall that if and are tuples of the same (possibly infinite) length α, an equivalence relation E() on is type-definable over A if it is given by a partial type π() over A. We shall usually assume that E is closed under finite conjunctions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bradd Hart, Byunghan Kim, and Anand Pillay. Coordinatization and canonical bases in simple theories. Journal of Symbolic Logic,to appear.Google Scholar
- Ehud Hrushovski. Contributions to Stable Model Theory. PhD thesis, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, USA, 1986.Google Scholar
- Ehud Hrushovski. Locally modular regular types. In John T. Baldwin, editor, Classification Theory: Proceedings of the US-Israel Binational Workshop on Model Theory in Mathematical Logic, Chicago, ’85, (LNM 1292), pages 132–164. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany, 1987.Google Scholar
- Byunghan Kim. Simplicity, and stability in there. Preprint, 1999.Google Scholar
- Daniel Lascar. The group of automorphisms of a relational saturated structure. In Finite and Infinite Combinatorics in Sets and Logic (Proceedings, Banff 1991), NATO ASI Series C: Math. Phys. Sci. 411, pages 225–236. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1993.Google Scholar
- Daniel Lascar and Anand Pillay. Hyperimaginaries and automorphism groups. Preprint, 1998.Google Scholar
- Anand Pillay. Normal formulas in supersimple theories. Preprint, 1999.Google Scholar
- Frank O. Wagner. Stable Groups (LMS LN 240). Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1997.Google Scholar
- Frank O. Wagner. Hyperdefinable groups in simple theories. Preprint, 1999.Google Scholar