Agricultural, Industrial and Other Emergencies
Accidents on farms resulted in 144 deaths and 6,828 injuries in 1971 according to the Ministry of Agriculture.
KeywordsProtective Clothing Road Accident Fire Extinguisher Rescue Unit External Cardiac Massage
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adamson, T., et al., J. Obstetric and Gynaec,1960, 67 243.Google Scholar
- Dew, F., Fire Protection Review, 1972, 35, 260.Google Scholar
- Grogono, B., Injury, —Brit. J. of Accident Surgery 1973, 4, 247.Google Scholar
- Nancekievill, D., Brit. J. of Hosp. Med, 1972, 7, 593.Google Scholar
- Pantridge, J. and Webb, S., Update, 1973, 6, 17.Google Scholar
- Watters, P., Fire, 1973, 66, 28.Google Scholar
- ICI Emergency Scheme for Hazardous Freight A Guide for Public Authorities (4/72 RC/B) ICI Reprographic Centre, Millbank, London SW1 P 3JF; information on toxicity of petroleum products to be found in appendix to Petroleum Tankship Safety,Page and Gardner, Maritime Press, 1972. £1.50; data on toxic effects of gases in Coal Mines Rescue and Fire Fighting,Jenkins and Waltham, Charles Griffin, 1956, £1.75.Google Scholar
© Update Publications Ltd. 1974