Health Care Delivery III: Third-Party Payers
In the previous chapter, we referred to the massive costs paid by third-party payers, and we discussed the influence of third-party payers in the health care system. We will now discuss the payment mechanisms themselves.
KeywordsHealth Insurance Plan Party Payer Group Health Cooperative Blue Shield State Psychiatric Hospital
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Navy Rights and Benefits. All Hands (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Rosser,,J., and Mossberg, M..4n Analysis of Health Care Delivery. Wiley, New York (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Shindell, S., Salloway,,j., and Oberempt, C. A Cnursebssk in Health Care Delivery. AppletonCentury-Crofts, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Blue Cross Blue Shield Publications EB-890. lour health Cira- Program (1976). Blue Gross Blue Shield, 233 N. Michigan, Chicago, III. 60610.Google Scholar
- 5.DHEW Publications No. (PHS) 78:1232. Health in the United States, 1978.Google Scholar