High Temperature Properties and Microstructures of Si3N4 with AZ-Type Non-Toxic, Non-Oxide Additives
A new type of Si3N4 ceramics (ZAN) is developed in our laboratory. Densification of ZAN is promoted by non-toxic, non-oxide AZ-type additives. In this work high temperature (HT) properties and microstructures of ZAN are investigated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Prochazka and C.D. Greskovich, AMMRC TR 78–32.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Shimada, N. Uchida and M. Koizumi, Proc. Int. Symp. on Ceramic Components for Engines, Japan, 1983.Google Scholar
- 4.Ge Changchun, Xia Yuanluo, Tan Yiqin and Shao Guoqiang, Int. Conf. of PIM, Dusseldorf, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.Ge Changchun, Xia Yuanluo, Chen Limin, EURO-CERAMICS V.1, pp.426, Elsevier Appl. Science.Google Scholar
- 7.Wen Suling, J. of Inorganic Materials, Shanghai, 1987, 3, 199–206Google Scholar