An OTD Mathematical Model for Process Optimization of Ce-TZP and Al2 TiO3 Ceramics
Orthogonal Test Design was used to optiaize the processing parameters to fabricate Ce-TZP and Al2TiO5 ceramics, candidate materials for engine applications. Advanced mathematical method and computer softwares as Syaphony, True BASIC, Show Partner, etc., were utilized to raise the data manipulation to a new level. statistical values were quickly and easily offered for proper decision. Empirical equations were deduced to predict the properties and help good materials processing design. Several kinds of graphics can soon be used to illustrate the relationship between properties against additions of CeO2, Al2O3, TiO2, SiO2, La2O3, etc., and processing parameters as grinding duration, sintering temperature, etc.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Y. Zhu, <The Applications of Orthogonal and Orthogonal Regression Analysis>, Liaoning People Press (1978).*Google Scholar
- 2.Y. P. Liao, <The Applications of Orthogonal Test Design in Mechanics Industry>, Chinese Argriculture Press (1984).*Google Scholar
- 3.D. G. Zhu, <How to Use Chinese Character Spread-Sheets>, Electronics Press (1987).*Google Scholar
- 4.H. M. Yang, <Integrated Software Symphony for Microcomputers>, Qinghua Press (1988).*Google Scholar
- 5.D. Bolocan, <Mastering Symphony>, TAB (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.D. P. Ewing et al.,<Using Symphony—Release 2.0>, QUE (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.J. C. Craig,<True BASIC—Programming and Subroutines>, TAB (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Slmpson, <True BASIC—A complete Manual>, TAB (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.J. G. Kemeny, <Structured Language True BASIC>, (Chinese Translation), Scientific Common (1988).*Google Scholar
- 10.<True BASIC — version 2.03>, Software Research Institute of China Academy Sindica, (1988).Google Scholar