Photochemical Reactors Engineering Fundamentals
For the rapidly developing area of Photochemical Reactors Engineering an assessment of some fundamentals is reported. Topics surveyed are light sources, types of photoreactors and radiation modelling approaches. Some general remarks are also reported from which the need for further development of the general research area arises.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).L. Rizzuti and M. Schiavello, ‘Chemical treatment of hazardous and toxic wastes’, Proc. of “International Congress on Recent Advances in the Management of Hazardous and Toxic Wastes in the Process Industries” (Vienna, 8–13/3/1987), Elsevier, in press.Google Scholar
- 2).Schiavello, asic concepts in photocatalysis’, this book.Google Scholar
- 3).A. M. Braun, M.-T. Maurette and E. Oliveros, Technologie Photochimique, Presses Polytechniques Romandes, Lausanne, 1986.Google Scholar
- 4).A.M. Braun, ‘Technical development and industrial prospects of preparative photochemistry’, this book.Google Scholar
- 7).M. Schiavello, L. Rizzuti, R. I. Bickley, J. A. Santos and P. L. Yue, ‘Photoassisted dinitrogen fixation over titania catalysts in a flow reactor’, Proc. of 8th International Congress on Catalysis (Berlin, 2–6/7/1984), DECHEMA, vol. III 383–394.Google Scholar