Lectures on Perturbative Quantum Chromodynamics
The following notes, meant as a pedagogical introduction to the subject of perturbative quantum chromodynamics (pQCD), are based on the lectures by Ashoke Sen in the XVI SERC Main School on Theoretical High Energy Physics at the HRI, Allahabad. The notes were taken by Anindya Dutta, Debashis Ghoshal, Dileep Jatkar, Swapan Majhi, Partha Konar, Subhendu Rakshit and V. Ravindran; and compiled in their final form by Debashis Ghoshal and V. Ravindran.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T.P. Cheng and L.F. Li, Gauge theory of elementary particle physics, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1984).Google Scholar
- M.E. Peskin and D.V. Schroeder, An introduction to quantum field theory, Addison-Wesley (1995).Google Scholar
- P. Ramond, Field theory: a modern primer, Front. Phys. 74, 1, Addison-Wesley (1989).Google Scholar
- S. Weinberg, The quantum theory of fields, Vol. 1: Foundations, Vol. 2: Modern applications, Cambridge University Press (1995).Google Scholar
- The above are some text books on quantum field theory that treats perturbative QCD. For more details on the subject of the lectures X and XI, see:Google Scholar