Digital differential analyzers are a class of electronic computers which have not yet had the general recognition they undoubtedly deserve. The probable reason for this fact is that there is only a narrow field of application in which digital differential analyzers offer more advantages than either analog or digital computers.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Weiss, E., “Applications of the CRC 105 Digital Differential Analyzer”. Transactions of the IRE (Professional Group on Electronic Computers) December, 1952, pp 19-24.Google Scholar
- Mendlesohn, M. J., “The Decimal Digital Differential Analyzer” Aeronaut. Engng Rev., Vol. 13, No. 2, pp 42–54, February, 1954.Google Scholar
- Braun, E. L., “Design Features of Current Digital Differential Analyzers”. Convention Record of the IRE., pp 87-97, March, 1954.Google Scholar
- Richards, R. K., “Arithmetic Operations in Digital Computers”. D. Van Nostrand Company, Inc., New York, 1955, pp 303–311.Google Scholar
- Palevsky, M., “An Approach to Digital Simulation”. Proc. National Simulation Conference, January, 1956.Google Scholar
- Klein, Williams, Morgan, Ochi, “Digital Differential Analyzers”. Instrument Automation, Vol. 30, pp 1103–1110, June, 1957.Google Scholar
- Forbes, George F., “Digital Differential Analyzers”. Private Print, 1957 (134745 Eldridge Ave, Sylmar, California).Google Scholar
- Silber, Walter B., “Function Generation with a DDA”. Instruments & Control Systems, November 1960, pp 1895-1899.Google Scholar
- Amble, O., “On a Principle of Connection for Bush Integrators”. J. Sc. Instrum. December, 1946, p 284.Google Scholar
- Bush, Vannevar, “Differential Analyzer”. Mech. Eng., January, 1932, Vol. 54, No. 1, pp 56–57.Google Scholar
- Crank, J. J., “The Differential Analyzer”, Longman, Green, London, 1947.Google Scholar
- Hartree, Douglas R., “Calculating Instruments and Machines”. University of Illinois Press, Urbana, Illinois, 1949.Google Scholar
- Michel, J. G. L., “Extensions in Differential Analyzer Techniques”. J. Sci. Instrum. October, 1948, pp 357-361.Google Scholar